I have dry skin and I live in Los Angeles so I've struggled to find products that REALLY bring moisture to my skin. I also work at a computer a lot and it dries out the skin around my eyes so I apply hydrating creams and gels throughout the day. Most moisturizers still don't bring enough moisture to my skin even they are highly recommended on some blogs.
I have tried tons of moisturizers recommended and the products below are my favorites because I actually see the difference.
- Belief Hungarian Water Essence You use it like serum in addition to a moisturizer if you have dry skin. I like it. It does bring additional hydration if used underneath a moisturizer. My favorite.
- Weleda Hydrating Day Cream This one is great if you are on a budget. I buy it in Whole Foods but you can also buy it in Target. I love Weleda products. I think for the price you pay they are awesome. My favorite.
- LANEIGE Water Bank Gel. There is one for face and one for eyes. I spend long hours working at my computer which affects my skin, especially around my eyes. I apply Laneige eye hydrating gel throughout the day. Another one of my favorites.
- Obagi Hydrate Luxe Cream . It's heavy and rich moisturizing cream. It's not real hydrating. You use it for nutritional and rich treatment.
- Simple Hydrating Gel Cream. It's great if you are on a budget.
- Simple Hydrating Booster. Also great if you are on a budget.
- Olay Eyes for tired dehydrating eyes
- Tatcha Pore Perfecting Water Gel (you can skip it if you are on a budget. For the price, it is moderately effective).
- Ultra Repair cream and also gel. It's ok. I like it but it doesn't blow me away.
- Clinique All About Eyes cream. It's ok, above average effect.